The VOX Awards celebrates the best creative audio talent in the media and broadcast industries across 10 categories and our aim is to promote audio excellence. The VOX Awards began in 1999.
This year’s awards will open at 10am on Wednesday 15th March 2017 and close on Thursday 4th May at 6pm GMT.
There will be a small entry cost to cover the administrative costs involved and the awards ceremony.
The Awards ceremony will take place on the evening on June 3rd at VOX 2017 in celebration with it’s 20th anniversary. We hope to see you there!
- Best Regional Radio Commercial
- Best Use of Music
- Best Visual Advertising Campaign (TV / Online)
- Best Female Voiceover Performance (TV, Radio, Cinema or Online)
- Best Male Voiceover Performance (TV, Radio, Cinema or Online)
- Best Character Performance (TV, Radio, Cinema, Online & Gaming)
- Best Use of Humour
- Best Imaging, S&P or Promo Voiceover Performance
- Best Retail / Service Message or Commercial (Instore / IVR)
- The Sayer Producer of the Year Award (Public nomination)
*The Sayer Producer of the Year Award is driven by free public nominations and closes on Wednesday 24th May 2017.